Saturday, August 25, 2007

Technical Difficulties Redux

It's been a week of replacing components. First Pop's CRT monitor finally died, showing only blue monochrome. We removed the monstrosity and purchased a 19" LCD wide screen. I was half expecting the old monitor to pipe up, "Would you like to play a game?"

Our wireless router also bit the dust after 4 years of faithful service. I just replaced it yesterday. I had been plugging in my 50' Ethernet cable as a temporary solution, playing at very odd times. I'm thankful wireless is back as my sleep patterns are all disturbed.

Not much else to report - PLO8 full ring is going very well, still gaining in positive territory. NLHE tournaments are cold as ice, but one day you'll pay the price, I know.

OK, enough 80's references.

No comments: