Monday, June 15, 2009

Mostly Offline TPM

Ever since the switch to DTV on Friday, my Internet and cable has been out (except for a few hours each night).

I seriously think our local operation is run on a hamster wheel and rubber band. I may find out tomorrow when the cable guy shows up.

I had to scramble Friday, Saturday and Sunday to fill out my fantasy rosters. Friday was a horror show, going 0 for 14 when Halladay pulled a groin. However, Saturday and Sunday were redeeming winners.

I sit on the halfway point of the month with an ROI above +25%.

Here is one of my very favorite TPB clips, Bubbles getting high before they try to steal some meat. (My favorite quote, "Meat dicks - meat dicks!")

As usual, likely not safe for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think yoy would really like 3365fantasysports.com