Monday, February 15, 2010

A Whole Lotta Nothing Should Lead To Something

It's a rare day off in the fantasy world. No hoops until tomorrow, no hockey until March 1st.

I'm back online and played my first contests since the move. I've swept everything on Fan Duel this month so far, which feels pretty good since I ended up a loser there in January.

I had a losing weekend on Fantasy Sports Live, mostly due to my NASCAR contest fail. Same thing happened last year - restrictor plate bingo - those races are definitely the biggest luckbox events.

In FSL hockey I'm about even this month. I may dabble in hoops during the olympic break.

I'll be on the move a lot during the remainder of February, combining business and pleasure with a trip down south that should last a week or so. When I get back in March, my future plans should be more defined.

Hopefully I can share more then.

No comments: