Monday, August 14, 2006

100% Rakeback Is The New Crack

All the crazy kids are doing it... Why aren't you?

Seriously, I just finished my first week (and a half) on the World Poker Exchange. I cannot understand why the traffic is so low at this site. I'm not complaining - I've been beating the tables without the rakeback. Let me rephrase that:

My weak-tight-calling-station-ass is beating the tables at WPEX. I'm not a very good LHE player. So if I can win there, you can win there.

But wait - there's O8 too! I have to admit I didn't do as well there as I was dealt mostly very weak hands. But the players seems very loose and ripe for nutpeddling.

Now there's no affiliate program and no bonus codes, so very few people will shill it. Even the most pessimistic board in all of poker - RGP - has almost nothing but positive reviews of the site.

Who knows how long it will last... I imagine it will eventually become an episode of The Chris Farley Show: "Remember that time.... when we played rake free poker? That was awesome."

To sum up - in less than 10 days, I doubled my original deposit playing solely tight limit poker and collecting 100% rakeback. I suggest you try it.

No comments: