Sunday, February 04, 2007

NLHE Secrets Revealed

How to win NLHE tournaments:

1) Buy Kill Phil. (I also recommend Kill Phil Online Helper software).
2) Win three coin flips with AA, KK, QQ or AK.
3) Profit.

My last three attempts - 1st/275, 18th/400, 5th/180.

So I have come full circle. When I started this blogging mess almost three years ago, I was trying to win money playing NLHE tourneys. Now I am doing it again. With the UIGEA, all of the cash games have dried up (and all of the bonuses have dried up). Tourneys are now where the money is and NLHE tourneys have the most dead money.

Off to the races I go.

Football Lock of the Week: NFL, Colts (-6.5) vs. Bears. I hate this line. If I were REALLY putting money on this game, I would drop more on the over than anything else. By the way, I've missed the last 3 Superbowls (although I was robbed last year by the officials). [2007 Record 2-0]

No comments: