Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Arctic Cooler

I had decided upon some specific poker goals for April and planned about blogging them here. However, the poker gods have brought in a cold front that could keep the Jagermeister chilled for a LONG time. I have not cashed in a while and I'm approaching my longest recorded dry spell.

I'm not seeing good hands and the best I get is running into something better. I may have to go back to razz.

I was intrigued by the Battle of the Blogger Tournaments. Unfortunately, playing at FTP precludes me from competing. Also, it seems with so many events that whoever wants to pony up all the entries will finish high on the leader board.

I am so stoked that baseball is finally back. I'll have to suffer through another season in this "all Yankees, all the time" market, but this could be the Blue Jays year. Find a fifth starter and stay healthy, please.

No comments: