Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Taxes, Teaching & Travel

Busy, busy, busy.

My cooler had passed only because I've been occupied with other things. One new endeavor (I'll blog about in the future) might become my new #1 pastime.

I still have to file my taxes. I'm such a slacker (and somewhat ashamed, being a former accountant.)

I've been teaching poker to a few of my cohorts. Mostly NLHE tournament strategy. It's a lot of fun for me and I'll probably bankroll a few of them who catch on quickly.

I'm going to Cambridge to visit my sister and take in a Sox/Jays game. Right now it's shaping up to be Halladay vs. Schilling (hope, hope!). I have an extra day in there, so maybe I can find time to look up Waffles.

Here's hoping I can light a fire under my poker desire and rebound to turn this month into a winner.

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

Haha! Nice. I actually work in Cambridge.