Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Technical Difficulties

My trusty laptop died yesterday, after 5 years of (mostly) faithful service. I'm scouring the internet tubes for a deal on a new machine.

I'm very frustrated with the blue screen of death, because I've been on a quality heater, posting 10 winning sessions (out of 12) in PLO8 cash games.

It seems like traffic is down online, but I think the WSOP has something to do with that. Lots of folks are complaining about cashouts at bodog and UB, so I'd stay away from those sites. Strictly Stars for me right now.

NVG on the 2+2 forum has been unreal juicy. After a slow spring.... wow. Brandi & David, busto Danny, PG getting bad press, unnamed busto = Arieh? - the hits just keep on coming.

The legislation forum is hot too. Big hearing this Friday in regards to the UIGEA regs. It'll be webcast if you want to check it out.

Until I can geek again, take it light.

No comments: