Monday, November 02, 2009

Another Super Sunday

It's been a while, but I finally had a day where I clicked on all fronts. Just like last year around this time, I had a huge Sunday.

I managed to cash in 19 of 21 football contests on FSL, winning 17. I also cashed in all nine hoops contests, winning eight.

Overall I was 29 of 33 on FSL for an ROI of +209.60%. A nice bankroll boost. (It might have been even better if the NASCAR contests did not get rained out!)

On Fan Duel I swept my NBA contests and I'm on pace to win all five of my NFL duels, depending on the outcome of Monday Night Football.

I'm also in line to post another winning day on Snapdraft, although I am beginning to phase out my play on that site. (I'll discuss this more in the future.)

I don't know how often I can say this: My daily fantasy projections really work!

Finally, I won only a single football pick. I blame this on not taking any time with my choices(and it showed).

No comments: