Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010: Dipping My Toe In The Deep End

I've been doing a lot of soul searching this month.

I have started playing daily fantasy sports contests again. I finished up 2009 strong, but have been break even so far this month. I haven't had a losing month since August, so maybe some run bad is coming my way.

I'm committing a decent size bankroll to fantasy this year, but I haven't put much of it online. I'm starting small and I plan on growing it, plus supplementing it throughout the year.

In other words, I won't need to withdraw (like I have in the past). We'll see if I can approach fantasy "baller" status this year. (He says with tongue fully in cheek.)

Pokerstars bonus passed and I didn't act upon it. I just felt like I would be chained to my PC if I started playing again. I'm not sure I'm in the right frame of mind to grind cards 100+ hours/month.

I've been pondering some big life decisions lately and am considering a variety of career paths. I have some interesting ideas but I'm still in "wait and see" mode.

I have decided I will go to Vegas this year. Probably for WBPT but maybe I'll visit during the WSOP and watch some of the goings on.

No comments: