Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Illness

I've been pretty much out of commission this past weekend with a cold/sinus/respiratory infection. I've had barely enough energy to keep up with everything. Each day I feel different, but not better.

NASCAR once again kicked my ass, cashing in ZERO contests when the Mark Martin crash pretty much wiped out my whole team. Five races into the season and still no winning weekends.

If you removed the NASCAR contests, I am crushing fantasy this year (so far).

However, adding in NASCAR, it will be a struggle to turn a profit this month.

I'm still pining for the beginning of baseball, which would allow me to easily make up for any future losses in other sports.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.

Youcanbetonthis@gmail.com

lemoyneken said...

The Buffalo high life getting to you? Take it easy and I hope you feel better