Friday, March 12, 2010

Mad, Glad Or Sad?

March has been a tough month so far. But there is still time to turn it around.

One of my fantasy friends tipped me off to this article about daily fantasy games.

And I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I'm always glad when the MSM gives attention to legal daily fantasy games. This means more action for yours truly.

I'm a little mad I wasn't approached for this article! Who does the research over there? The experts they interviewed are good players, but have nowhere near the volume I do - both in contests played and money invested/won. I still say across all sports, no one is better than ol' buffalo66.

And I'm sad that my daily fantasy projections were not mentioned in the article. What a big traffic boost that would be for my little corner of the interwebs.

Hopefully, daily fantasy games will continue to get this kind of attention and maybe someday I'll be invited to the PR party.

No comments: