Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Still Expecting Big Things

I'm back from my long excursion. 8+ days, 9 states and 2200+ miles later, I'm happy to be sitting back in front of my desktop.

February was kind of a vacuum for me. There was the NHL Olympic break which really killed the momentum of my fantasy play.

I had a stellar month on Fan Duel, putting up a neat +44.00% ROI. However, on Fantasy Sports Live I was pounded, displaying a horrible -43.10% ROI. This was mostly due to cashing in only 7 of 31 NASCAR contests.

Over all sites I cashed in 50 of 90 contests to post a solid +10.16% ROI.

March should be a huge month, with hoops, hockey and NASCAR going full throttle, plus baseball will start before the month is up. I'll finally be getting the high volume play I've been anticipating since the new year.

As for my trip, I'll say it was necessary - but not as fruitful as I'd hoped. It did help me clear my head about some things. I hope I'm ready to make the big decisions I need to move my life forward.

No comments: