Thursday, September 30, 2010

Did Someone Say Hockey? Hockey Projections?

With baseball heading to the playoffs, NASCAR in the chase and NFL in regular season beast mode...

Well, that's exciting enough for most people, but not me.

Hockey season is less than a week away. My favorite fantasy games are back and I'm ready to take on all the action I can get.

Now there's a way for you to share in my joy. Visit Daily Fantasy Projections and subscribe for the upcoming season's fantasy hockey projections.

I have the ONLY web site offering daily hockey projections tailored to specific contests. You'll get 8 months of projections for about 60 cents a day. That's less than the rake you pay on a $10 contest!

So check it out and subscribe before I pull this offer in a month.

In other news, we'll re-start the Buffalo66 Challenge this Sunday. I also have lots of daily fantasy and poker stuff to talk about. Stay tuned.

No comments: