Sunday, October 10, 2010

Buffalo66 Challenge Contest #14: Completely Underwhelmed

I lost the latest football contest in the challenge, 119-80. Results are here.

This is the first week I've played with the expert cap and it didn't seem to make too much of a difference in the level of competition. You are forced to take more value picks, usually 4-5 roster spots instead of 1-2 under regular cap.

Blinders' roster performed well above expectation. Only Arian Foster and Clayton put up lousy scores. I had Clayton as well, negating any advances I could make.

My team was a complete opposite. I had 7 of my 9 players under perform their projections. With the exceptions of Nedney and Michael Bush, it was a disastrous performance all around.

The contests was pretty much over by the start of the late games. This was definitely my biggest clunker of the NFL season.

So now the series sits at 8-6 in my favor. The football portion is tied 1-1.

Tune in next week!

No comments: