Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Player Haters Daily Fantasy Challenge



Thank you for all the hate you've sent my way, bitches.

Since nobody is willing to take me on in a five sport daily fantasy challenge, I present to you a new challenge for all of the player haters out there. This challenge can start right now and only involves the two winter sports (hoops & hockey).

-50 total autopick draft contests @$107 each
-25 basketball & 25 hockey
-2 contests every Wednesday (big NBA schedule night)
-2 contests every Saturday (big NHL schedule night)

This challenge is open to anyone. I don't care. I'll take on multiple opponents if I get more than one offer.

So hate all you want. In the immortal words of Silky Johnson:

"I hate you, I hate you, and I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else, but you."

No comments: