Monday, January 31, 2011

"Beat Buffalo66" On Fantasy Sports Live

I've agreed to be involved in a new fantasy hockey promotion on Fantasy Sports Live. It's called "Beat Buffalo66" and the rules are pretty simple:

Anyone who beats my score for 3 consecutive contests wins $20 in bonus money. That's it.

You don't even need to cash in the contests to win. Just finish ahead of me. Ties do not count.

On the rare occasions that two contests run on the same night and you play both of them, only your first entry will count for the promo.

Also, bonus money is coming directly out of my account, so winning the bonus means you're taking some money right out of my pocket.

Entry for the contest is only $6.60 and hopefully we will get enough regulars to run a 10 player version.

If you haven't yet signed up for FSL, now's a great time. Use bonus code BUFFALO for a 20% sign up bonus (up to $100 deposit). They also offer a $30 bonus on a $200 deposit.

No comments: