Monday, January 08, 2007

Grinding & Live Sunday HORSE

A very quiet start to the new year. When I've played I've met my VPP goals (on schedule for gold this month). However, dad's medical appointments keep hogging up my schedule. But it's important to finally know what's going on with his hip.

Good news for upstate live players. Seneca-Niagara now offers a weekly HORSE tourney - the only one for miles and miles. I'm currently looking for someone(s) to carpool with or share travel expenses. Sorry, no huggles will be involved. (However, if any bloggers want to do a weekend in Buffalo, I'll buy many rounds.)

Football Lock of the Week: NFL, Seahawks (+9.5) @ Bears. I hate to roll out the stats, but Da Bears are 1-3 vs. the spread since losing Tommie Harris. The worse the weather, the closer the game, so take the points. [2007 record 0-0]

No comments: