Monday, November 24, 2008

Peddling Influenza

Updates in brief:

-I'm sick. I've been ill pretty much since I've been back from Buffalo. This weekend was particularly nasty, with a fever and all that comes with it. Still under the weather.

-My bankroll is sick too. I took a huge beating this week on FSL. Hockey has been a huge downswing this month and I just had the worst Sunday of the football season. While there were some statistical anomalies, I missed just about every player who put up a big day.

I'm not sure if my cold medicine messed with my picks, but I did gamble on a kicker and lost. (BTW, Tom Coughlin is a wishy-washy bastard.)

This past week was so surreal, I actually played online poker. How do you like them apples? LO8 is very relaxing if applied to the right situation.

More updates when I have the energy.

3 comments:

lemoyneken said...

Try to get healthy, my friend. Happy Thanksgiving. BTW: I went 0-4 as well this weekend.

on_thg said...

here's to feeling better.

Buffalo66 said...

Thanks guys. Happy Thanksgiving.